[mrtg] SNMP integar values settings

SYED JAHANZAiB ~!~ AA Internet Cable.Network Services aacable at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 11 16:54:23 CEST 2008

Hi,
When I query remote pc for monitoring RAM size, i get the following value

HOST-RESOURCES-MIB::hrStorageAllocationUnits.8 = INTEGER: 65536 Bytes
HOST-RESOURCES-MIB::hrStorageSize.8 = INTEGER: 16223
I have 1GB of ram in that pc, but it shows me 16223, when i multiply this value with its hrStorageAllocationUnits.8 which is 65536, i get the correct value for 1gb ram, how to setup this in mrtg? bcoz mrtg will take 16223 as bytes and thus shows wrong value, how can i tell mrtg to multiply 16223 value by 65536
same case is with HDD space, snmp shows its Allocation Unit size is 4096, so how to multiply snmp value with 4096?
Regards,

zaib