[mrtg] RE : real-time throughput measurement

saka valériane sakavaleriane at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 16 06:33:08 CEST 2008

Ok! I decided to use RRD. I have already mrtg
installed and working correctly, and I've just
installed RRD with:
#apt-get install rrdtool librrdp-perl librrds-perl
After, I've added this in the mrtg configuration file:
LogFormat: rrdtool
But, when I re-execute indexmaker, all graphs
disappeared ... There were only the titles, and when I
click on one of them, I get a message like this: "The
requested URL /cgi-bin/14all.cgi was not found on this
server".
Should I change my configuration or install 14all.cgi?
  How can I know if RRD is working correctly with
MRTG?
Thanks

--- "Koelstra, J. (Jan)" <JKoelstra at MINSZW.NL> a écrit
:

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mailuk/taglines/isp/control/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=52420/*http://fr.docs.yahoo.com/mail/overview/index.html>