[mrtg] Large Master Config Vulnerability

Brad Lodgen bradmrtg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 20:38:28 CEST 2008

I was using an older version and after updating it has definitely improved
the speed. I also changed the other options everyone mentioned.

It still doesn't seem to have answered the vulnerability that changes out in
the field bring if the configs aren't updated immediately. I just wish there
was some way I could make the system be more fault-tolerant instead of
having to make more smaller configs to get rid of it.

I'll keep working on it and if I find anything, I'll report back here. =)

Thanks for the help.

Brad