[mrtg] MRTG

Al Grant acgrant at ihug.co.nz
Sun Aug 3 09:20:34 CEST 2008

DD-WRT is custom/opensource firmware for a variety of routers/wireless access points.

I happen to be running DD-WRT on a Linksys WRT54G access point. (WAN + 4 LAN +Wireless).

The DD-WRT firmware supports SNMP, but as mentioned I want to monitor how much WAN traffic each IP on the LAN is using?

Doable?

Cheers

Al