[mrtg] cfgmaker template library

McDonald, Dan Dan.McDonald at austinenergy.com
Thu Aug 21 14:31:12 CEST 2008

On Wed, 2008-08-20 at 15:19 +1200, Steve Shipway wrote:

> These can be accessed at:
>
>   http://www.steveshipway.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=34
>

> If anyone would like to add some of their own,

Ok, I've uploaded a half dozen or so...

> or test the ones I’m placing on the site now, then that would be
> great.  Also some feedback as to what would be required would be good.

Do you want iftemplates in the same topic?  I didn't upload any of my
iftemplates

> My goal is to create a single, monolithic host template that
> identifies the device type and hooks in all the appropriate things for
> host monitoring, sort of like cfgmaker-host and cfgstoragemaker all
> rolled up into a template.

Really hard.  IOS will kick you, because IOS Modularity and IOS
Monolithic have slightly different MIBs relating to memory pools and a
couple of other things, but they show up with the same sysOID....

--
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE #2495, CISSP #78281, CNX
Austin Energy