[mrtg] Newbie question

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Fri Aug 22 06:35:45 CEST 2008

The location of error logs depends on your system setup; I can't help you there.

MRTG will poll at 5min intervals by default only if you are using Daemon mode (you arent).  Therefore, you should set your cron job to run every 5 mins, unless you have explicitly set a 10min interval (you havent).

Steve