[mrtg] cfgmaker templates repository

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Aug 25 03:13:07 CEST 2008

There is now a more user-friendly URL:
http://www.steveshipway.org/cfgmaker

We are now getting more and more templates loaded, thanks to Dan McDonald (the prolific template creator) and Tobi.  In particular, we have a host template which can take the place of cfgstoragemaker, and a generic host template.

If you have any templates of your own creation, please submit them, or download some to try out in your environment!  Windows templates in particular are desirable since so many people try to monitor Windows servers; also UNIX servers with vendor-dependant MIB objects.

Steve

---
Steve Shipway
UNIX Systems Administration, University of Auckland, New Zealand
+64 9 3737 599 x 86487
s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz<mailto:s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz>