[mrtg] Want to monitor System temperature of 2811 router - Need OID

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Aug 27 03:40:39 CEST 2008

Since you are graphing temperature - I assume in degrees C, for one variable - you may also want:

Ylegend[xxx]: Temperature
LegendI[xxx]: temp:
ShortLegend[xxx]: degC
Options[xxx]: noo gauge
Legend1[xxx]: Device temperature
Legend3[xxx]: Peak device temperature
routers.cgi*Options[xxx]: fixunit nopercent nomax

These will set the Y-axis legend, and the units, prevent the display of the superfluous second variable, and prevent display of the percentages, maximum line, and any prefixes to the ShortLegend.  The gauge option is probably missing from your second graph example.

Steve