[mrtg] please help with detail graph issue

SENGELE, MIKE MIKE.SENGELE at dfps.state.tx.us
Sun Aug 31 05:02:26 CEST 2008

Please help

MRTG's main page looks good and all graph's show all the time. When we
click on a graph to see the daily, weekly, yearly page only some of the
graphs show up and will only show once. If we back out to the main page
for that router and go back to the detail page only the written
information is shown. If we wait 5 minutes and go back to the detail
page it will show the graph again but only once.

We are running Ubuntu 8.04 with latest version of MRTG, RRDtool and
using mrtg-rrd to display the graphs. Every thing seems to be working
well except the detail pages.

Any suggestions would be great.

Mike