[mrtg] MRTG bandwidth error

Matthew Petach mpetach at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 2 03:33:37 CET 2008

If your link is a 64kb link, and you change the "bandwidth" statement in your router config,
the next time you run cfgmaker against the device, it will generate correct MRTG configs
with the right MaxBytes statement so that your percentages will be correct.  But you *do*
have to re-run cfgmaker for it to pick up the change, it won't magically know that you've
changed the bandwidth statement on the router.

Matt