[mrtg] In or Out?

Kevin Wong KWong at PaceWildenstein.com
Tue Dec 2 22:03:48 CET 2008

Hi Everyone, can someone clarify which traffic is IN or OUT?
I'm monitoring traffic at subnet B from subnet A (where MRTG runs).  My understanding is this: the IN would be traffic entering router at Subnet B, and OUT would be the traffic leaving.  And if this is true, then the reverse would be apply to Subnet A.

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin Wong | Manager of IT | Pace Wildenstein LLC | Phone: 212.421.3292 <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

P   Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?