[mrtg] Mrtg behaving weird.

McDonald, Dan Dan.McDonald at austinenergy.com
Thu Dec 11 13:45:25 CET 2008

On Thu, 2008-12-11 at 14:34 +0545, Gaurav Ghimire wrote:
> Counterwrap is done by the persist script and I tested it well. So any
> body can advice me as where I might have missed.

If you are dealing with the counterwrap yourself, you may want to use
options[]: absolute instead of the implicit default options[]: counter

read the man pages carefully on counters versus absolute versus guage
and see if you need to make a change...

--
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE #2495, CISSP #78281, CNX
Austin Energy