[mrtg] How can I get totals instead of rates ?

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Sun Dec 14 00:05:05 CET 2008

If you are using the Routers2 frontend, then enable 'total and 95th percentile mode' by placing 'percentile=yes' in the routers2.conf.  This will then report totals over the graph time window for rate-based calculations.

We use this feature to keep track of Internet usage at home on a per-teenager basis...

Steve