[mrtg] Y-axis scale issue

Nilesh Sutar sutar.nilesh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 06:50:35 CET 2008

Hi Sir,

  If possible give me reply.I have configured mrtg-rrd on my machine for
various network activities.The graphs also comming nicely. but for system
load ,Y-axis scale shows as 100 m .. 200 m .. 300 m etc when system load is
less than 1.what this "m" means, and system load always counted in % i don't
understand this "m". really what that m indicates.

Please try to give me answer.I googled on this topic but never cleared my
doubt.sorry for bad english conversation.

--
Regards,
Nilesh Sutar.