[mrtg] SNMP stats from Cisco ASA

Wixted, Joe JWixted at osv.com
Sun Feb 10 02:23:24 CET 2008

I need a bit of help.  We recently replaced our PIX with an ASA 5510.  I
used to use STG to track 2 second intervals (to get a nearly realtime
graph of usage) of the connections.  On the PIX, OIDs
1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.10.2 and 1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.16.2 would give me inbound
and outbound traffic on the interface.  On the ASA, however, I get
nothing.  Walking the tree with Getif returns a value, but it doesn't
change.

I'm sure one of you has worked this out already.  Could you share with
me?

TIA!

   -Joe