[mrtg] APC Amp Return

Sean Cheesman scheesman at caeveo.com
Tue Jan 15 16:11:24 CET 2008

Hi All,

I am using MRTG to get the Amp draw from twp AP7941's.  The number returned is actually a three digit number (107), whereas the actual Amperage draw is a two digit plus decimal (10.7).  I thought it would be easy enough to convert by dividing by ten, and have tried doing the conversion on the target line by both a "/ 10" and "* 0.1", but the result always comes back as a two digit rounded up (11 in this case).  Can anyone clue me in on how to "convince" MRTG to use the full calculated result?  I feel like I'm missing something obvious here, but I can't figure it out...

Sean