[mrtg] mrtg-ping-probe

Klaus, Warren Warren.Klaus at strasburger.com
Thu Jan 24 20:53:46 CET 2008

Hi, all.

We are using mrtg-ping-probe but get graphs with the baseline moved up
into the graph.

For instance, instead of the graph starting on zero, it starts on say,
30ms.  Another graph will have it start on 10ms and so on.

Some graphs are correct. I used the same template to create all the
config files, just changed the ip address.  I've compared the files
using  ConText and the only differences are the IP address.

Windows XP SP2

Apache 2.2

Mrtg 2.15.2

Rrdtool 1.2.26

Routers2 v2.17

Also, when using twin menus, the graph names are all "Response Time"
even for packet loss.

Any help on how to correct these two problems?

Thanx.

This email message and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Strasburger & Price, LLP immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an email to postmaster at strasburger.com -- and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Thank you.