[mrtg] MRTG/RRDTOOL integration

Niall O'Reilly Niall.oReilly at ucd.ie
Tue Jan 29 19:38:30 CET 2008

Hello,

Somewhere, it is written, "At the moment there is no _official_
script to do this,
but two contributers have created such scripts".

After some careful evaluation, I've realized that, for my purposes,
none of the
three (!) scripts mentioned does quite such a good job of displaying
the results
as does MRTG, used in the traditional way.

I'm wondering whether there will be be an _official_ script and, if
so, how soon.
An official (or even, the official) display front-end would save me
the trouble
of adapting one or other of the available ones.

Thanks in advance for some information about this.

	Best regards,

	Niall O'Reilly
	University College Dublin IT Services

	PGP key ID: AE995ED9 (see www.pgp.net)
	Fingerprint: 23DC C6DE 8874 2432 2BE0 3905 7987 E48D AE99 5ED9