[mrtg] MRTG/RRDTOOL integration

Alegria, Luis lalegria at ics-canada.net
Wed Jan 30 04:15:08 CET 2008

how about 14all.cgi

________________________________

From: mrtg-bounces at lists.oetiker.ch on behalf of Niall O'Reilly
Sent: Tue 1/29/2008 6:21 PM
To: Xavier Beaudouin
Cc: mrtg at lists.oetiker.ch
Subject: Re: [mrtg] MRTG/RRDTOOL integration

On 29 Jan 2008, at 18:54, Xavier Beaudouin wrote:

> About mrtg+rrd frontend did you try routers2 ?http:// <http:///>
> www.steveshipway.org/software/

        Of course!  It's one of the three mentioned, and it's very impressive.

        AFAICS, routers2 is so well integrated that it doesn't expose the
        display components I need in order to migrate to rrdtool while avoiding
        noticeable change to the look, feel, and navigational properties of
        our existing MRTG installation.   This has over 100 instances of MRTG,
        distributed over more than a dozen servers, redundantly monitoring
        some 4- or 5-thousand distinct targets, and is displayed as a single
        document hierarchy.

        I'ld be glad to learn otherwise, but I think routers2 isn't primitive
        enough.  8-)

        Thanks for taking the trouble to answer.  I appreciate it.

        /Niall

*** eSafe scanned this email for malicious content ***
*** IMPORTANT: Do not open attachments from unrecognized senders  ***