[mrtg] NO data in the MRTG graphs

Soth, Bryan bsoth at BRASSTECH.com
Wed Jul 16 00:42:42 CEST 2008

Hi- I just installed MRTG and don't get any graph data. I checked
archives and other have had this problem but I could not find any posts
for the answer... Perhaps someone can help me figure this one out...
Running MRTG2.16.1 and ActivePerl 5.8.8 (Win) Graphs are created but no
data in them- all fields are zero.zero...

C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\mrtg is where the html files go when created.

Here is the first few lines of the cfg file:

# Created by
# cfgmaker <comm_strg>@<myip> --global "WorkDir:
c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\mrtg" --output 10.116.2.1.cfg

### Global Config Options

#  for UNIX
# WorkDir: /home/http/mrtg

#  or for NT
# WorkDir: c:\mrtgdata

### Global Defaults

#  to get bits instead of bytes and graphs growing to the right
# Options[_]: growright, bits

EnableIPv6: no

Thanks

Bryan