[mrtg] graphing more than two values with mrtg/rrdtool

Mersberger, Robert robert.mersberger at goldenliving.com
Tue Jun 17 00:12:44 CEST 2008

maybe this is not the place to ask this but, I need help.

I have just installed mrtg, rrdtool and rouers2.cgi on a fedora fc9  and
seem to have all things functioning correctly except for updating the
rrd_data files for the site I am polling.
If I do an ls -al of the rrd_data directory I can watch the date and
time change with each run of my mrtg script.  if I dump one of the rrds
I only seen nulls,

Can anyone help me this this?