[mrtg] Perl Error. with RunAsDaemon: yes

Sciarrino, Scott ssciarrino at projecthope.org
Wed Mar 5 21:57:34 CET 2008

When I put "RunAsDaemon: yes" in my config file I start getting this error.  I'm running perl 5.10.

Does anyone have a fix for this yet?  Thanks

Your vendor has not defined Socket macro MSG_DONTWAIT, used at (eval 15) line 1
*** Restarting after 10 seconds in an attempt to recover from the error above
Can't exec "mrtg": No such file or directory at mrtg line 368.
Your vendor has not defined Socket macro MSG_DONTWAIT, used at (eval 16) line 1
*** Restarting after 10 seconds in an attempt to recover from the error above
Can't exec "mrtg": No such file or directory at mrtg line 368.
Your vendor has not defined Socket macro MSG_DONTWAIT, used at (eval 17) line 1
*** Restarting after 10 seconds in an attempt to recover from the error above
Can't exec "mrtg": No such file or directory at mrtg line 368.
Your vendor has not defined Socket macro MSG_DONTWAIT, used at (eval 24) line 1

Scott Sciarrino | Senior Network Security Engineer | Millwood, VA | Project HOPE |Phone: 540.837.9565 |Mobile: 571.594.0260 |Fax 540.837.9577 | ssciarrino at projecthope.org