[mrtg] MRTG Daily Average/Report between 7 am to 7 pm.

Albert Boland aboland at fj-icl.com
Tue Mar 11 20:48:39 CET 2008

Hi there,

We use MRTG for the monitoring of our routers and have to produce
reports for various purposes. However the average in the MRTG graph is
based on the 24 hours per day not the 7 am to 7 pm which is what we
really want. Is there any third party app or add-in that can produce
this kind of report using the Log file?

Thanks in advance.

FUJITSU

THE POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE

Albert Boland

Network Operations Center Engineer

Fujitsu Transaction Solutions (Trinidad) Limited

Unit #3, Warehouse #4, Fernandez Industrial Center

Eastern Main Road, Laventille

Trinidad.

Office    (868)-626-5441 x4027

Mobile   (868)-620-0443