[mrtg] Configuring MRTG to monitor BECN and FECN.

Albert Boland aboland at fj-icl.com
Fri Mar 14 16:03:59 CET 2008

Hi all,

I'm currently trying to configure my MRTG to also monitor the FECN and
BECN of our framerelay routers. Thus far I'm having trouble determining
the OID for becn and fecn on our Nortel routers. I was able to get some
oid using getif, but how can I confirm that these oid are the fecn and
becn counters?

I got the following oid's

1.3.6.1.2.1.10.32.2.1.4.2.625

1.3.6.1.2.1.10.32.2.1.5.2.625

Can anyone confirm these for Nortel routers.

FUJITSU

THE POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE

Albert Boland

Network Operations Center Engineer

Fujitsu Transaction Solutions (Trinidad) Limited

Unit #3, Warehouse #4, Fernandez Industrial Center

Eastern Main Road, Laventille

Trinidad.

Office    (868)-626-5441 x4027

Mobile   (868)-620-0443