[mrtg] MRTG shows "10k" for Total DSL Users

McDonald, Dan Dan.McDonald at austinenergy.com
Mon Mar 31 13:22:22 CEST 2008

On Sun, 2008-03-30 at 10:02 +0200, Walid Shoughary wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I'm requesting your help to configure the Total DSL Active Users on
> MRTG, where things used to show normally, but when the total number of
> DSL users became high than 10,000 users, the result that MRTG shows
> now is 10k instead of a number.

Yes, that is by design.

you can tweak the behavior using the kMG[] per-target directive

I believe what you would want is
kMG[DSL-TARGET-NAME]: ,-,-

> I checked the configuration and everything looks normal.

> Awaiting your valuable support.
This is not a "support" list.  It's a help-each-other list.  If you
build something cool with MRTG, feel free to share.
--
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE #2495, CISSP #78281, CNX
Austin Energy