[mrtg] Bandwidth of entire Switch

Joel A Savage savagej at franklinpierce.edu
Wed May 7 15:04:34 CEST 2008

Good to know,

I will look into the router2 I have not checked that out yet.

The reasoning for the overview was to have a list of graphs of all the
switches and if there were a bottle neck or high bandwidth in one place
we would be able to see it without having to drill down into each one to
look at the ports.

I am not familiar with the router2 but I will become acquainted with it
and see what it offers.

I think I might also look into what was suggested ealier about simply
monitoring the uplink ports for an over all for each switch.

Thank you everyone for your helpful replies.

jas