[mrtg] System Requirements for MRTG

SYED JAHANZAiB ~!~ AA Internet Cable.Network Services aacable at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 19:17:09 CEST 2008

Microsoft system requirements are always higher as compare to Linux.

Currently I m polling around 100 Targets on Linux base machine with 800Mhz, 512Mb Ram, Working like a charm without any problem.

For microsoft, It depends on howmany targets u want to monitor ,
with few targets, I guess normal P3 with will do the fine.

 Regards,
SYED JAHANZAIB
 Regards,

SYED JAHANZAIB

From: Vyona.Tan at aigsi.comTo: mrtg at lists.oetiker.chDate: Thu, 8 May 2008 11:27:34 -0500Subject: [mrtg] System Requirements for MRTG

Hi,

I was requested to install MRTG for monitoring purpose. I am a newbie to this.
Can you advice what are the System Requirements for installing MRTG on OS Windows?
Appreciate your help on this. Thank you very much!

Thanks,Vyona Tan