[mrtg] How to reverse the color of the graph

Nelson Serafica ntserafica at yahoo.com
Mon May 19 05:21:23 CEST 2008

Could someone advise how to reverse the image? If you will check the attached image, I want pic1.png to be like pic2.png. i want the blue on the pic1.png to be solid. Meaning all blue must be shaded and not just a line. Instead, the green will be the line and blue will be the solid color just like pic2.png

I familiar to this when I use bash script in my mrtg but since this is generated via snmp, I don't know what to put in the config file. When using script, I just put

LegendI
LegendO
Legend1
Legend2

I put this in my config file but the image doesn't reverse.

      Support Victims of the Cyclone in Myanmar (Burma). Donate Now.
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/aid_myanmar/