[mrtg] Configuring MRTG/rrdtool with <1 minute intervals

Jonathan Williams JonathanW at gridpointsystems.com
Wed May 28 03:30:11 CEST 2008

Thanks for the swift replies. I shall try setting a decimal value in the morning. I will need to check my version of MRTG as well - that may be a factor, since I did a blind install from a redhat/centos repository assuming (probably incorrectly) that it would be fairly recent.

I was intending on using rrdcgi for my web interface, it appears to provide all the functionality i need in that regard. The other CGI's on the MRTG website are also on my radar. I have until Monday to knock something together so I may play with several configurations to see which is best.

Cheers!

J.Williams