[mrtg] testing mrtg graphs - slow

Feijo, Fernando Fernando.Feijo at aaronrents.com
Fri Nov 14 16:15:46 CET 2008

Without trying to be a smart-aleck, if you need to know *now* you can
"sh int" and watch the speed trend at the router.

A better solution is Carsten Schmidt's Inttraf.exe, which can be set to
short intervals, even every few seconds.

This is off-topic to this list, I fear, and I am not sure I am allowed
to post the d/l URL, but it should not be hard to find.