[mrtg] RRDTool and MRTG

Jonathan Carpenter jonathan.carpenter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 22:29:43 CET 2008

Kevin Wong,

   There is a tutorial on the MRTG site. Here is the url:
http://oss.oetiker.ch/mrtg/doc/mrtg-rrd.en.html I also have a question about
RRDTool with MRTG. I am running Fedora 9 and want to run rrdtool with my
mrtg configuration, but I can not seem to find the package that contains the
RRDtool perl module RRDs.pm. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,