[mrtg] MRTG and blank cpu graphs...........please help

nangineni praneeth nv_2030 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 28 16:17:03 CET 2008

Thank you very much for your help

Regards
Venkat

--- On Thu, 11/27/08, Steve Shipway <s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz> wrote:
From: Steve Shipway <s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz>
Subject: RE: [mrtg] MRTG and blank cpu graphs...........please help
To: "'nv_2030 at yahoo.com'" <nv_2030 at yahoo.com>
Cc: "'mrtg at lists.oetiker.ch'" <mrtg at lists.oetiker.ch>
Date: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 2:41 AM

If you use RRDtool mode for MRTG instead
of native mode, then it can happily log decimals so 0.4% will display
correctly.

If you tell MRTG the same OID twice and don’t
give the noo option, then the graph will show the same line twice.  So you
are seeing the blue line and the green area, but both are the same OID so the
same CPU.  They represent the same thing.

Steve