[mrtg] Hardware requirement for MRTG

Huh, Jin (FXKIS.KOR) jin.huh at kor.fujixerox.com
Wed Oct 8 02:50:44 CEST 2008

Dear fellow admins,

Now we are trying to implement MRTG server and monitor around 100 machines of network traffic usage and CPU performance.  (Servers and Network devices)

Please let me know appropreate hardware requirement for MRTG server.
Thanks.
Sincerely,
Huh, Jin
Network Administrator
Fuji Xerox Korea Information Systems
ISC (Information System Centre)
Tel:  82-2-310-8620
jin.huh at kor.fujixerox.com<mailto:jin.huh at kor.fujixerox.com>
This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.