[mrtg] keeping the peak with just 2 values

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Fri Oct 10 03:59:00 CEST 2008

The two peak lines are appearing because you've asked for them.

WithPeak[weather]: wmy

This specifies to add 'peak' lines on the Weekly, Monthly and Yearly graphs.

If you want to get rid of them, then use

WithPeak[weather]: n

(This requires MRTG 2.16, I think).  You could also remove the WithPeak line entirely, but that usually defaults to wmy anyway.

Steve

________________________________
From: mrtg-bounces at lists.oetiker.ch [mailto:mrtg-bounces at lists.oetiker.ch] On Behalf Of chays

Target[weather]: `/path/to/file`
MaxBytes[weather]: 200
Options[weather]: gauge,nopercent,growright,nolegend,nobanner,noinfo,nolegend,pngdate,noborder,noarrow
Title[weather]: Current Temperature in Fahrenheit (55106)
YLegend[weather]: weather
ShortLegend[weather]: &nbsp
WithPeak[weather]: wmy
LegendI[weather]:  Temp in F:
LegendO[weather]:  Humidity %:
Colours[weather]: GREEN#A24638,BLUE#3895A3,DARK GREEN#006600,VIOLET#ff00ff

My 'problem' is removing the 2 extra graph lines that are visible and continuing to display the peak values. What am I missing, please? And for my own understanding, while this isnt an issue on my other graphs, I am curious what the extra 2 lines are actually graphing?