[mrtg] VitalNet vs. other frontends?

Anson Rinesmith arinesmith at bigrivertelephone.com
Mon Oct 27 23:03:29 CET 2008

We've currently moving away from Castlerock SNMPc and MRTG and migrating to
zenoss. It's been nice so far, has nice graphing like MRTG, and better
alerting and clustering capability than Castlerock. Still in pre-stages, and
we are currently running all 3 in parallel, but so far we've been happy.

  _____