[mrtg] Time zones

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Fri Oct 31 21:19:06 CET 2008

Nick said:
>I monitor routers in different time zones.
>Is there a way to get the graphs to show the local time of the routers.
>At the moment all graphs are displayed with the local time of the mrtg server

Yes.  Read the MRTG documentation for the Timezone[] directive that can be added to target definitions so that different Targets display with their local timezones rather than the MRTG server's timezone.

Also, if you use the Routers2 frontend, you can set per-user options to give different default display timezones.

Steve