[mrtg] MRTG in 64 bit windows server 2008

lado lado at primorske.si
Thu Sep 18 08:11:52 CEST 2008

I am installing mrtg on a 64 bit windows server 2008. whole thing seems to be
working ok with one exception: I cannot run mrtg as service. In application
event log system complains that it cannot start "\??\c:\mrtg\bin\srvany.exe"
due to its incompactibilities with 64 bit OS.

I realize that this is more than likely a Micorsoft problem (rather than
mrtg itself) but anyway: does anybody has an idea how to do it on a 64 bit
OS ?

Vladimir Ota