[mrtg] Problem Configuring MRTG with RRDTool

Rusty Peterson srpeterson at ca.rr.com
Fri Apr 10 02:16:05 CEST 2009

Thank you Steve for your assistance. I did as you suggested, in several
different variations. It turns out that RRDTool has not been properly
installed. I have looked through the documentation to find how to do this
and even followed the steps provided in the Tutorials. The only responses I
received were the equivalent of  "could not find", even when I placed the
rrds.ppd directly on the D:\

I have tried using both the Windows Command Line and the Perl Package
Manager. Obviously, I seem to be doing something wrong, but I don't know
what it is.