[mrtg] Problem Configuring MRTG with RRDTool

Alegria, Luis lalegria at ics-canada.net
Tue Apr 14 16:43:43 CEST 2009

If you are  behind a proxy you need to run PPD.exe with proxy
authentication authentication, then run

1.    SET HTTP_proxy=<your proxy server (you must include "http://",
followed by a colon and the proxy port, if applicable; e.g., SET
HTTP_proxy=http://proxy:8080

2.    SET HTTP_proxy_user=<your user name> (if required)

3.    SET HTTP_proxy_pass=<your password> (if required)

ppm install C:\Test\Modulename.ppd