[mrtg] Using the mrtg SNMP_util from the command line on NT

Mersberger, Robert robert.mersberger at goldenliving.com
Thu Aug 20 15:42:19 CEST 2009

I am looking for a way to do snmpwalk and snmpget functions from the command line in a windows NT environment I am running MRTG-2.16.2 with rrdtool and routers2

What do I need to do to use the snmp utilities that come with an are used with MRTG?

Thanks

Robert Mersberger
LAN Consultant, Information Technology
Phone 479-201-3442
Fax 479-478-3837
Email robert.mersberger at goldenliving.com
www.Goldenliving.com
Golden Living
1000 Fianna Way
Fort Smith, AR 72919

  ________________________________

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE:
This e-mail message and any attachment(s) (collectively,
this 'Email') are intended only for the confidential use of
the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient named obove or an agent
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient
named above, you have received this Email in error.
Please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete
this Email and any copies thereof.