[mrtg] riverstone

Nicolás Quesada nicolasquesada at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 21:52:43 CEST 2009

hi! thanks for beeing so fast!

the thing is that I think that everything is ok: snmp is enabled, the
community configured and y try it with version 1 and 2. i know that
from another department somebody is working with SNMP correctly, but
they don't use MRTG, and only said to me that i have to change the
OIDs... must I???

i have an ACL on the device, and i can see that the ACL is working
everytime i make a request... but i always receive the same message:
no response received

Thanks a lot!