[mrtg] Average time of monthly graphs

stefan brash stefan.brash at telegraph.co.uk
Wed Aug 26 15:59:54 CEST 2009

Hello,
I was just wondering how you change the sampling rate of the monthly graphs
from 2 hours to 1 hour?

kind regards

stefan

--
Please take note of my new work number

Stefan Brash | Network and Security analyst
telegraph media group
111 Buckingham Palace Road| London| SW1W 0DT
: 020 7931 2245
: 078 4330 0360

For all the latest news and comment visit www.telegraph.co.uk.  This
message, its contents and any attachments to it are private, confidential
and may be the subject of legal privilege.  Any unauthorised disclosure,
use or dissemination of the whole or part of this message (without our
prior written consent) is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify us immediately. Incoming and outgoing telephone
calls to our offices may be monitored or recorded for training and quality
control purposes and for confirming orders and information. Telegraph Media
Group Limited is a limited liability company registered in England and
Wales (company number 451593).  Our registered office address is: 111
Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 0DT.