[mrtg] How can I eliminate interfaces from CFG files ?

Mersberger, Robert robert.mersberger at goldenliving.com
Mon Aug 31 17:09:40 CEST 2009

Is there an interface template that would help me here?
We have just started a project to move our remote PBX units to Cisco Call Manager of our 2811 routers at our remote sites (about 360 location)

I ran cfgmaker on a lab router that was setup for this application and found that it generates many interfaces (up to 100+) and I am not interested in monitoring these or any other interfaces associated with the phones at least at this time.

I hope some one out there can guide me to a resolution hopefully with a template .

I will consider all suggestions.

Thanks

________________________________

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE:
This e-mail message and any attachment(s) (collectively,
this 'Email') are intended only for the confidential use of
the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient named above or an agent
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient
named above, you have received this Email in error.
Please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete
this Email and any copies thereof.