[mrtg] Possible to reference second target data in primary target graph?

Amal Graafstra amal at amal.net
Sat Aug 22 22:44:02 CEST 2009

Hi everyone,

I have a temperature sensor that I can poll using a windows based
install of MRTG, and I want to have a single graph that shows the temp
sensor's data as LegendO and an external script's data shown as LegendI
on the same graph. How can I do this? I do not want to add the two
target data points together using multi target syntax, I want two
separate data sources to be represented on the same graph. Is this even
possible?

Thanks,
Amal ;)