[mrtg] MRTG adding devices

McDonald, Dan Dan.McDonald at austinenergy.com
Fri Dec 25 14:29:38 CET 2009

Mrtg has only rudimentary threshhold checking. The manual does a fair
job of explaining the options, but it's only action is "run a script".

Personally, I use bbmrtg.pl, with a few added hacks, and feed the
information to xymon for alerting/display. At some point I'll ditch
bbmrtg and either rewrite the threshholding code or adapt it for my
needs, but I haven't gone to that effort yet.

On Dec 25, 2009, at 3:49 AM, "sandip.sannyasi at wipro.com" <sandip.sannyasi at wipro.com