[mrtg] MRTG Documentation clarification...

spyrule mailto_oliver at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 11 03:40:06 CET 2009

Hello,

 I am currently in the process of setting up a Nagios monitoring server, and
have most thing working the way I want, except the ability to aquire and
graph router information.

 I have a basic install of mrtg installed and executes, except that I am
attempting to roll is straight into RRDTool.

 In the documentation at : http://oss.oetiker.ch/mrtg/doc/mrtg-rrd.en.html

 the section "PathAdd: /usr/local/rrdtool/bin/"...

 Which config file do I add this too? RRDTools config, or MRTG's ?

 Thank you in advance,

 Spyrule.