[mrtg] Question CPU of Cisco 4510 in MRTG

Daniel J McDonald dan.mcdonald at austinenergy.com
Mon Jan 12 13:49:32 CET 2009

On Mon, 2009-01-12 at 11:38 +0100, Zwart, Gerard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am making progress with getting results of interfaces with mrtg.
> Now I am looking for a cfg example for making the CPU graph visible
> for a cisco 4510.
> Anyone an idea?

There is a template archive on Steve Shipway's site.
http://www.steveshipway.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=34

The Cisco host templates posted there are pretty generalized, so they
should work with most anything running IOS.  I think there are 4 to
choose from.

--
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE #2495, CISSP #78281, CNX
Austin Energy