[mrtg] ThreshMailAddress - syntax for multiple recipients

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Jan 13 22:59:42 CET 2009

You can only specify one email address.  If you want to send to multiple
addresses, then you will need to set up an alias or mailing/distribution
list on your mail server.  If your host is UNIX (instead of Windows) then
you can probably set up a local alias in /etc/aliases and mail to that.

Steve

  _____