[mrtg] RRD Graphs for past Time Window needed?

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Sat Jan 17 22:24:22 CET 2009

If you are using Routers2 as the frontend, you can enable 'extendedtime=yes' in the routers2.conf and you will be able to select 'yesterday' as a valid graph.
If you have enabled RRD Archiving, then you will also get a date dropdown and you can select the appropriate date in the graph types menu.  If you copied the RRD files manually (IE< not using the RRD archivnig function) then copy them to the required archive dir - under your rrdpath, in directory archive/yyyy-mm-dd/ - and the item will automatically appear on the menu.
If you're using 14all or mrtg-rrd you might be able to con it by stopping your MRTG process, and swapping out the rrd files temporarily?
Steve

From: mrtg-bounces at lists.oetiker.ch [mrtg-bounces at lists.oetiker.ch] On Behalf Of Alex Koifman [akoifman at amperion.com]

I have the RRD database (.rrd files created by MRTG) for the past three days, but for my report I would like to capture the graphs for the day 2 only.  How do I do this?