[mrtg] Suggested detection string for a Linksys SRW224P?

spyrule mailto_oliver at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 02:51:46 CET 2009

Hello,

 Turns out I use two of the "sample" linksys switches (SRW224P models).

 I have been able to detect and get data off of every port, however I don't
know which port is which.

 I've labeled all the ports in the switches configurations, however is there
a away to retrieve the actual port names via SNMP (switch supports up to
v3).

 Any suggestions on getting as much info a possible out of this switch is
greatly apreciated.

 Btw, I am using this with Nagios 3 on an e-smith (SME 7.4 system...
www.contribs.org).

 Cheers and thanks in advance,

 Oliver.